by Melissa Ziobro
**DEADLINE EXTENDED TO FEBRUARY 15**
After canceling our 2020 conference, we at Oral History in the Mid-Atlantic Region (OHMAR) are excited to present our 2021 call for papers!￼
Some virtual conference highlights:
– Friday, April 30 (business meeting, keynote, and all presentations) and Saturday, May 1 (remote interviewing workshop)
– Our theme is “Oral History in Times of Crisis.”
– Papers, panels, and posters need not be related to this theme in order to be considered.
– Submissions on all topics related to the Mid-Atlantic region or by oral historians in the Mid-Atlantic region are welcome.
– Conference registration fees will be as follows:
Individual, $35 (includes one-year membership in OHMAR*)
Student, $20 (includes one-year membership in OHMAR*)
Guest, $10 (no membership included)
*For more on membership tiers, see our website. OHMAR is run by an all-volunteer board. Membership fees help cover operational costs and our Martha Ross Prize, awarded annually to an undergraduate or graduate student creating original work in oral history.
Full CFP here:
We hope to see you all (virtually) in the Spring!